CureZone   Log On   Join
Awwwww!

Views: 704
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 698,659

Awwwww!

You guys are so sweet! I'm glad I asked about the food too, because I'm not too bright when it comes to making food decisions. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to do a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) tonight, so I hope that will counteract anything that might show up tomorrow. Would it be a good idea to do another one tomorrow or Thursday, or should I just stick to one, since I'm not eating anything else til Sunday?

I'm going to make time tonight for a body wrap, even if it means not sleeping at all! I've got some spare time Thursday before I leave, so I can rest then. I'm also going to try to do one tomorrow night, as well as during my little break on Thursday. To answer Jill's question, I started fasting in August, but have had too many screw-ups to count! If I'd stuck to it better, I'd have been down to 125 weeks ago. I got up to 175-180 over the summer, and lost 5-10 before I started fasting. I'm 135 as of today, so I've probably been at it a little over 2 months, and have lost about 35 pounds from fasting on and off during that time. I haven't ever gone more than 3 days without eating something though, so I'm not what you'd call a long-term faster. I did work out too, and I'm sure that helped.

Anyway, THANKS again to everyone for your encouragement and support! I've already said it, but I'll say it again--I don't know where I'd be right now without this board and the people on it! I'll post again tomorrow. I'll probably post on Thursday too, but won't have access to a computer again until Sunday, so I'll let you know how it went no later than Monday. Hope everyone is doing AWESOME! Good luck, and have a great day!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)