CureZone   Log On   Join
Still going strong at 135! Pageant starts Friday!

J.Crows Lugols Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWSLugols Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 791
Published: 17 years ago

Still going strong at 135! Pageant starts Friday!

I was so scared that I'd wake up and be at 140 again, but I'm still weighing in exactly at 135. I'm so thrilled! I had a goal of 125-135, and I'm finally there, with 3 days still left to go!

I actually ate a little today. I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night, and woke up this morning feeling worse than I've felt since I started fasting. I think I'm dehydrated, exhausted, and obviously famished. I knew that eating would help, so after my 1st class, I went and got a banana, a package of peanut butter crackers, and a Special K bar. Altogether, I'd say about 500 calories (the bar only had 90, the crackers 190). I also got a coffee, which adds about 150 calories (with the cream...high estimate). So I've had about 650 calories, and when I still weighed in at 135 even after eating, my energy level rose ten-fold! I'm feeling so happy with my progress finally, that I'm not even hungry. I was worried that eating a little would whet my appetite, but any cravings I might have had are completely counteracted by the visible results of my hard work.

I didn't get to do a wrap last night, but I'm definitely doing one tonight. I'm so happy right now! And logic tells me that it will only get better. If I fast until Friday, I'll be even thinner! I already look good in my swimsuit, so 3 more days of fasting will really solidify my progress.

I was thinking I might eat a little something tomorrow, to give me some energy, because it's going to be a long day, and I'd rather eat tomorrow than Thursday, the day before the competition. Obviously I don't want to eat on Friday either. So I thought if I did something like today (about 600 calories or so), maybe that would help tide me over through the pageant and still not affect my results. Let me know what you think. I just don't want to get too weak or sick, but I really want to look my best too.

I think I really need to drink a lot more water from here on out, to help abate hunger and to keep my body healthy as well as keep my outer appearance from looking gaunt or "dried out."

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts, please let me know. I love hearing everyone's opinion. Hope you guys are all doing GREAT!!! Keep up the good work, and good luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)