CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 2 ...over!

marionnette Views: 805
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 698,442

Re: day 2 ...over!

hey, it's great to hear from you, and great to hear you're too, on day 2...:)))
i'm happy we are together on this path ,yes i am!
by the way, you're planning to go for 20 is that right?
and i was wondering, after you said you had lost 40 pounds during your 30 days fast, how long did you keep them off?..
i'll be in 12 days now, back home, seeing again my friends i haven't seen for a while, 6 months or so, this is so good, i'm very happy to be back!..and hopefully, by then, i'll be feeling much better!
i think it's a good idea too to wait a bit to get on the scale, as well because sometimes we get disappointed if it didn't move that quick and then we can feel less good for..no reasons!..
i'll see tomorrow if i feel like it or not!
do u live with your boyfriend..and if yes, how do you plan not telling him?!..
i told to guys i'm working with i had just huge headaches ,which was true, but didn't say i was fasting..as i couldn't get much work done neither yesterday nor today..but it's fine, nothing much to be done here these days..and hopefully, i'll be alone from tomorrow for a few days...cool ,trankil!!!!
anyway, to all of you, just keep going, we're doing great and doing our bests!!!!!
have a sweet day..or night..
love
marion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.672 sec, (1)