CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: questions???

frenchfri Views: 940
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 698,397

Re: questions???

hey tasha

here is what i think......you say party for the kids right......okay there is your answer...its for the kids.....its not a tasha party.... just keep yourself wrapped up in what the kids are doing and pay no mind to the food.....you know as well as i do once you put something in your mouth its over.....i say be strong girlfriend you can do this.....if you want to look good for thanksgiving you need to start now...i'm right behind ya so i got your back if you cave your gonna make me weak.and dont forget your the one who got me started on this...a thinnner you is right around the conner...we can do it this time...just think tennis ball size ass for new years eve...my b-day.....so lets stop playing around and do what needs to be done...i'm gonna quit smoking this weekend too....had enough of stinking like a ashtray...now if i can do this so can you......love ya auntie french.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)