CureZone   Log On   Join
Its been one week, fasters!

Views: 296
Published: 16 years ago

Its been one week, fasters!

Hey guys,

Just want to check in on all those people who started the fast LAST Thursday and siad we were doing it for 16 days. Where are you all at and how are you all doing? I'm still going, not going strong, but going. I'm pretty worn out now and finding myself being an emotional roller coaster. I am dizzy and weak so not able to workout at all. By the time I get done working 10 hours at the office, I just want to go home and sleep, but haven't been able to sleep well much either. ugh. BUT, I only have 9 more days to go, then I'm taking a 2 days break, and then 9 days after that.

Havent' weighed myself because i didn't want to get down or too excited (cuz that suually leads me to eat) so I've just been telling myself that no matter what, i'm still doing something good for my body and if I'm losing a pound a day, great, if I'm not, i'm at least losing more than if I was eating.

I'm finding that I miss EATING food more than I miss food. There have been multiple times that I'm sitting watching a cool show on tv or something and just WANT some popcorn. Or I'll sit at work and just WANT a bagel and coffee, but I actually have yet to be hungry for any of that. I'm coming to the realization that how much mylife will change after losing this weight is so much more meaningful and desireable compared to how good that Reese's Peanut Butter Cup will taste, ya know? THe end result is so much more appealing to me than the taste of any of the junk I'd normally put in my body.

Losing weight or not, I'm happy that I'm starting to realize my eating habits, my eating mentality, my mentality about weight loss, etc.

Hope you're all well, keep us updated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.047 sec, (1)