CureZone   Log On   Join
Re man can i relate harmony

cayennequeen Views: 777
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 696,120

Re man can i relate harmony

you just gave me some inspiration. i was actually thinking of going into the kitchen and having a small haha bit of pasta. i was telling myself--i can eat just a little and still loose weight, why do i have to starve? well thank you--i am not going to give in, if you are sticking to it then so am i!!!! i also am on day 4 and i am very tired today, my muscles hurt and i am dragging, i don't think it is from the fast, i have worked 3, 14 hr. night shifts. and haven't slept much. i only got a chance to drink 2 lemonaide drinks yesturday, i was planning to drink more while at work last night but was so busy didn't even have time for a break ,let alone making it and drinking it. oh well i will try and take in more today, have 8 days off. and i will pry spend my time on this link, it sure helps alot. well take care and be strong. cayenn queen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)