CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Caffeine

Ohfor07 Views: 829
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 696,066

Re: Caffeine

crydmur, I know the caffeine-withdrawl headaches your are talking about, mine could last for days when I first tried giving up coffee. The previous poster mentioned a key that helped me finally get off coffee. Getting down to the 1 cup a day was the first part, but I got there. I got this cup at home, making it before work. Then after a few days on this, I bought two bags of coffee, 1 caf, 1 decaf, and mixed them in equal parts into my cannister. When it was empty, I got two more bags, mixed 1/4 caf and 3/4 decaf, when it was empty, I got one more bag of decaf, and mixed just a little caf (maybe 1/8) in with it. By the time I finished this cannister, I then went off coffee, threw away the leftover bag of caf, no headaches after several weeks and running now. Occasionally, I break down and have a decaf, still miss the flavor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)