CureZone   Log On   Join
well day 3 for me--doing alright i guess

cayennequeen Views: 814
Published: 16 years ago

well day 3 for me--doing alright i guess

it is day 3 for me and i am doing ok--i got pretty hungry-well bored and wanted to eat at work last night. i work from 6:30pm-7:00am and sometimes have down periods where i think of nothing but food. last night around 3:30am someone brought a chocolate cake out for us and i almost caved--but i didn't!!!! but ooohh it smeeled soooo good. i have to work again tonight and i just pray i have the willpower to make it through. i am then off for 8 days, which will be easier for me. i am just taking 1 day at a time. and reading everything you wonderful people write--it is so encouraging and keeps me going. i sooo desperately need to change my eating habits and loose these flabby 15 lbs i have packed onto my fat butt. i want to thank you all for all the great info and encouragement you put out here for us. bless all of us hungry ones!!!!!!!!!!!! cayenne queen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.766 sec, (1)