CureZone   Log On   Join
day 2 and down another 2lbs :o)

on-a-mission Views: 794
Published: 16 years ago

day 2 and down another 2lbs :o)

hi everyone,

didn't manage to juice the oranges and apple last night as i fell asleep, i felt very tired and needed to rest so went to bed. slept in this morning and had no time to prepare anything before my sunday meeting so sat through it with a horribly grumbling stomach, i must remember to make time to have something when i need to go out and mix with others. i haven't had anything yet, not even water (it's 13.38) so i shall juice some oranges/apples after i've posted. i did manage to weigh myself this morning before i left the house and was pleased to see that i was down 2lbs, making that a 3lb weight loss, am now weighing in at 163lbs. resolve is strong at the minute and apart from my rank breath and coated tongue i don't actually feel too bad (will try the peppermint tea javajunkie, thanks for that tip). haven't had a bowel movement yet but don't feel bloated, in fact my abdomen feels fairly flat (well for a woman with 3 children lol)!!!!!
will post later on this evening to let you all know how i'm doing.

happy fasting :o)
on-a-mission xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)