CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: day 4 STILL BLOATED

tasha_24 Views: 1,150
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 695,839

Re: day 4 STILL BLOATED

hey you, I've picked up a couple of walkers but i hear ya it's just not the same. I miss the heck out of you guys. It's nice to hear everyone is doing good , Oh i can't wait till the kids go back  and with Kailey possibly going i am just too happy . My phone has a block on it i can't call out of NH  that really sucks there is only one phone company in my area and we were paying to much for long distance  i feel even More isolated oh well what can you do. It so nice to write to you again, at least i can stay in touch that way. Anyhow today is day 1 so far so good but I'll know better by 2 thats my weak hour so we'll see i just keep telling myself its only for 3 days it's so hard to do it gain once you've stopped which is weird because you already know what to expect but we'll see. I'm just going to take it one day at a time and hope for the best.

GOOD LUCK with your fast,

happy fasting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)