CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: also starting friday july 22nd, love to join you

on-a-mission Views: 888
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 695,833

Re: also starting friday july 22nd, love to join you

hi,

thank you guys for your support, i really appreciate it, i'm not 100% sure what i'm gonna be drinking juicewise but i thought i may have 3 juice drinks a day comprising 2/3 portions of fruit or veg each, making about 9 portions per day. i'll not be taking any supplements as i'm fairly healthy (albeit somewhat toxic), however i intend to drink at least 2 litres of water daily to help flush out the toxins. i weighed myself this morning at 7.30am and i'm 166lbs in my birthday suit lol (5"3 tall), i'm not gonna bothering measuring myself as i feel my weightloss will be motivation in itself, i'm currently a size 14/16 (uk size) and am hoping to get down to a size 12 with this fast and drop perhaps 28/30lbs. at this stage am hoping to fast for 30 days but am really just gonna see how things develop and listen to my body, from what i've read about fasting i gather that some people know when to break the fast so i'm hoping this will happen to me. feel very motivated just now so praying that this feeling will last, will post later on today to let you know how i'm getting on :o)

on-a-mission xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)