CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hey terpfan, have a proposition/friendly proposition

Views: 1,078
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 695,540

Re: hey terpfan, have a proposition/friendly proposition

hi terpfan,
i feel as though i kind of know you. we have been doing the mc and fasting for about the same time periods on and off, we have had the same success and slips also. we have even responded to eachothers forums --so-- i thought we could be of help to eachother. i have done several 21 day mc with great success. for many reasons, health, to break a junk food adiction, to loose weight. i finished a 21 day mc sometime around june 8th, was doing great, maybe a bit too thin but was happy and felt good. but i have been stressed out from june 22 until now. took my daughter to a major ballet academy for 4 weeks and even though she is doing great still worry about her---hence overeating on everything- esp. sugars and carbs!!!!!! i have undone all the good i have been doing for the last 4 months. now that you know my story i thought we could be buddies, i also want to loose weight and get back to a healthy eating lifestyle---like you. how about we e-mail eachother along with chatting on this forum and both start a new cleanse on july 9th!!!!! we can compare, support, and share. no more slipping back into the old unhealthy ways!! this time a real life alterring experience--one that stays with us. what do you say are you up for the challenge??? dianerae

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.485 sec, (1)