CureZone   Log On   Join
Happy Friday Fasters!! Day 5

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
erls_perl Views: 1,132
Published: 16 years ago

Happy Friday Fasters!! Day 5

Hello all,

Just checking in with a progress report. I am on day five and all is well. I wanted to add to my initial post that I am also using a low sodium organic vegetarian broth made by Pacific, but more importantly, I forgot to mention that I put Oxymune in all my drinks. I started using it more than a month ago and observed that my energy level seemed to increase. That was a noticable difference because before adding the Oxymune my energy level was very low, and I noticed the difference when I did not take it. I wanted to put this out there since this product has been beneficial to me, as I am fasting not only for weightloss, but also to restore my health. Also, at freedomyou.com website, there's a wealth of information on the different aspects of fasting; like determining your true purpose for fasting, which is key and will be an invaluable help to you in those moments when you forget why you are doing this. \
Peace everyone and have a good weekend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)