CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: superslim day 4

ellenmo Views: 873
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 694,585

Re: superslim day 4

I would NEVER, EVER take a metabolism booster while fasting. That is just asking for a Schiavo-esque inbalance (IMO) since they deplete your electrolytes and can cause mineral deficiencies even when you've got food in your system. You really have to be careful not to do anything that's going to delete electrolytes and trace minerals too rapidly especially during a water only fast. That's why it's not reccommended to do anything that taxes your heart too much or causes you to lose a lot of water as sweat.

I have read a few people's posts who eat a little bit (usually lettuce) and then fast the rest of the day. I think the only problem is that you might get hungry since you'd still be digesting food. And part of the beauty of fasting is that you lose the physical desire for food after the first couple of days. Psychological? Now that's a different story.

Best of luck to you and let us know how it works if you try the eating/fasting combo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)