CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I dont have a shiddy diet

Views: 871
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 693,410

Re: I dont have a shiddy diet

I really love how everyone on here takes what I say as I'm generalizing or speaking about and for EVERYONE. I clearly have thrown around 'many' and not all. Many people on this site are over weight due to crappy diets and only excericise while fasting to lose weight fast (not just pulling this outta my ass but have been reading it from other ppls posts). Yes this is the majority on here and you are the minority. And I refuse to encourage people who want a quick fix and get tempted and blow their fasts eating junk food and then attempt to do it again, they obviously are not ready if they cannot even eat properly. This was my main concern as to why I posted. I just don't understand how people are going to succesfully do this if they can't even successfully eat 'clean' for a full week, hence preparing for fasting. And ofcourse you are the minority here w/ cleansing and being vegan. But all I see is, "how much weight can I lose in say 10 days on just water and running 2 miles, oh and btw I'm 150 lbs and 5'1, etc etc". And I dont appreciate people biting at me because I told the truth, I'm not going to encourage ppl for ruining the insides of their bodies, you think fasting for 2 days, then 'blowing' it w/ some fatty, then starting again is really healthy? I've been through the whole Eating Disorder jazz for a decade, and it all compares to YO YO dieting. This leads to major colon and bowel problems. Now ofcourse as I said not everyone is going to go back to their crappy diets, but I can gaurantee if we took a poll over half will, that is if they can even get far enough to do a clean fast. But I digress, as this forum is pretty much a joke, I'm going back to the real fasting forums, Goodluck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)