CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded my appology to melanie and all:

tasha_24 Views: 939
Published: 16 years ago

my appology to melanie and all:

hi melanie,

first things first i want you to know that i am sorry for the things i wrote. Also i want you to understand something; I had my first child when i was 17 up till that point I was a student athlete i played softball i was a cheerleader and a swimmer. Now when i got pregnant i dropped out of school and became very depressed i lost everything in my life that was worth anything for me and threw away 2 scholarships. That year after having the baby i lost almost all the weight, but being in the house all the time made me crazy so i filled up my sports hole by eating over the next year i gained 50 pds i went from being 145 to almost 200 and i'm 5/9 so being tall and fat was worse i just feel like i stick out. Anyhow 3 years later iwas pregnant with my second and three months after she was born was pregnant with the third they are now 1 and 2 years old. After my last i was 225 that was the delivery weight i was deppresed uncomfortable and disgusted with myself. I got my tubes tide and swore that i was going to loose the weight and get back to my original fitness habbits and back to my size 7, The past year has been spent trying many things but found myself stuck at 190, again being stuck in the house all the time and bored i still had major bad eating habbits. Then one day i was watching one of the christian channels and they were talking about prayer and fasting so i took 2 weeks and found out everything i could about fasting and did it. I wanted to go forty days but my husband was a reck so i ended it at 2 during those 2 weeks i lost 30 pds i went from 190 to 170 and felt great. That night i got a call from the issa which is a personal training program i felt like all my prayers had been answered for so long i had wanted to do something that required me to be physical all the time and keep me moving. Plus i still miss my sports so that would fill a little hole in  my heart. 

Now my family goes crazy when i fast they drive me nuts all of them and my husband can be hard to deal with so i battle  alone. I told my aunt about 2 weeks ago how much weight i lost and how i had done it she jumped right on the wagon and that was awesome because i finally had someone to relate to and talk to. She told me she found this web site and it had all these great people in here to help and give support and share stories. When i came here i fell in love with this site all the people here r great and really a lot of help. My mother in law can be very nasty when i fast  my husband can be too so i'm already a little swensetive to people constantly telling you that your wrong it not a way to loose weight, you'll just gain it right back, why don't you try doing it right ect..... And thats why i took your post so personally because there is already enough people to battle, this is the first  place i have felt comfortable to a point you r right if you don't change your eating habbits  you will just put it right back on but it is a great way to start even by doing 2 weeks the weight you loose makes you feel empowered and makes you want to change your bad habbits i find myself eating fruits and veggs now instead if everything in my house lol. Also the websters comment got to me because by now you know by now that i am the worst speller in the world lol  but i am sorry i just want to make some friends here share my story and feel good. And be support when some one is feeling weak and for someone to help me out the same.

i hope we can start on a better foot    Tasha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (2)