CureZone   Log On   Join
I dont have a shiddy diet

Jenni19 Views: 1,068
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 693,395

I dont have a shiddy diet

I have continued eating as a vegan and was put on steroids for health issues and gained 30 lbs. I dont have a shiddy diet. You cant jump to conclusions. I have been working out before my fast and i have lost like 5 lbs in a couple of weeks , not due to my shiddy diet. I have been fasting on and off for a couple of months and i have lost 20 lbs and i have kept it off . I do work out and have a trainer but i do believe by fasting ill get out the toxic chemical from months of medication. Instead of insulting people and how they eat you should offer them support or just dont say anything. It is really hurtful and someone is trying to get thier feet back on the ground and loose some weight gain thier life back. You cant say everyone who fasts goes back to thier old diet. Some may and some may not.... I just find it rather absurd accuse everyone here for certian things . Everyone does fast for different reasons. And just because someone says they are tempted by cheesecake or certain foods doesnt mean they cant put a fork down. I am tempted more on a fast to want to eat certian foods but I dont. It take trial and error to get past the temptations. Im not trying to be hurtful to anyone in anyway . I just dont think it is right to jump on peoples toes. But i do find it ignorant to say people on this board dont know what the word exercise is....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)