CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This forum is getting a bit ridiculous

Views: 1,022
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 693,378

Re: This forum is getting a bit ridiculous

Anya,
I don't know why you felt the need to post such a message. Why you take your anger out on people you don't even know is beyond me. Your message was pretty rude and ignorant. You said you put on 25 pounds, which is the same situation that many of the people that write on this forum are in (i am going to be fasting to rid 20 lbs myself). And why is it you believe more overweight individuals should not fast? So in your opinion, it's okay for someone 25 pounds or less over weight to fast, but not for someone 30 pounds? Hmm, what gives you that idea? Your post was not researched, nor helpful. Instead, apparenlty you get off on criticizing people who have put on some weight (even though you're one yourself lol).
In conclusion, I think we all know that fasting isn't the best way to keep weight off, but it's the quickest way to lose weight (which is appealing). And your suggestion to just "put down the fork" wow, thanks a bunch for that. YOU TOTALLY SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, why didn't I think of that? lol. I doubt anyone appreciated your post, but hey, thanks for the insults anyways! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.157 sec, (1)