CureZone   Log On   Join
This forum is getting a bit ridiculous

anyab Views: 1,260
Published: 16 years ago

This forum is getting a bit ridiculous

Although I'm quite aware this is FASTING FOR WEIGHTLOSS as the number one goal, instead of fasting for cleansing, I think some of the posts is a bit ridiculous. I just completed a 21 day water only fast which for the first time of my life was primarily for weightloss. I am an avid water faster and raw foodists and normally do these for cleansing purposes. This time I decided I needed to do one due to me going on some Sugar fest the past 6 weeks, and 25 lbs later.

All I keep reading is many MANY people who have not even done a fast in their life, and to top that off have THE worst diets and are atleast 30 lbs + overweight and do not excercise. They think starving themselves is really going to help them long term when they don't even have the will power to put the fork down. Now in reality, you are obviously going to lose weight, but if your diet wasnt sound (or like me got off the wagon for a few weeks), do you really think you are going to maintain the weight? Not only this but they don't even have the willpower to fast, I see many 'breaking' their 'fast' (but really an elimination diet) with candy etc, and deciding to just eat a small meal on the weekends etc. Lets not forget those diet drinks full of chemicals (but zero calories!) as well. And some of you ppl thinking you can run and do all of this and that while Water Fasting too, to lose weight fast.

I really suggest instead of sounding anorexic and getting obsessive with these quick fixes that the majority of you should try excercising and putting the fork down. Then perhaps after you have tackeled your diet do a fast for cleansing or maintainance, losing those 5 vanity lbs, etc.

Just my .02

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)