CureZone   Log On   Join
Still at it!

anyab Views: 1,437
Published: 16 years ago

Still at it!

Sorry I haven't updated guys! been real busy!

Well today is day 10. I can fit into my old jeans like I wanted to. I think I will do this for 10 more days then stop and juice for two weeks then go back to my 75% raw food diet.

My skin is getting back to looking great as well.
I have been going to school full time and working while doing this water fast. Which I know its preferred to 'rest' but I find if im busy I can fast easier, plus I've got a ton of work to be doing. I put a bit of lemon in my water, and also in the morning I have warm lemon water, that is all. I drink 10 glasses of water per day as well.

I lost weight fast, as I believe my body was 'normalizing' back to its old self before I went on this junk food fest 6 weeks ago. I'm surprised I didn't get any stretch marks to be honest since I gained weight fairly fast.

I am also skin brushing twice daily to help w/the detoxifying process as well as it's been helping w/scarring on my body (I have crappy skin) and fading my old stretch marks.

Yesterday I had THE most horrible headache, I thought I was going to pass out.

Today I took a day off to rest more, I was sleeping really good this morning and didn't want to wake up lol

Hope all is well w/everyone else!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)