CureZone   Log On   Join
Day two

anyab Views: 979
Published: 16 years ago

Day two

So normally day one is very easy for me. Day 2-4 are the killers. I had class today, well I have class tonight at 6 pm which I am skipping. I slept most of the morning, which is normal for me when I fast, woke up and worked on some designs (I'm a clothing designer). Normally I sleep about 3 hrs a night (I suffer from horrible insomnia/work aholic).

I'm really cold right now (I'm sipping on some warm lemon water), which is an effect I get normally due to the detoxifying, its almost like I feel sticky/dirty but cold at the same time (hard to explain?). I'm hanging in there though, I just have to keep reminding myself how I once/felt when I was a raw foodist vs, how crappy I feel/look now.

I've also gotten off my butt and got back to my old self, so thats good as I have ALOT of work to finish up since I graduate in June.

I plan on trying on some of my favorite jeans that look like crap on me day 7, as I don't weigh myself( figured that to be the best after yrs of struggling w/ a major ED)

Once I get my strength back up I'm going to be going to my one on one pilates classes again, and take things from there.
I hope all is well w/the rest of you guys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)