CureZone   Log On   Join
Normally I dont do this..

anyab Views: 1,226
Published: 16 years ago

Normally I dont do this..

Meaning fasting just for weightloss. I guess technically I'm not fasting mainly for weightloss, but normally detoxing is my number one goal, then the weightloss is a bonus, but this time its reversed. I gained like 20 lbs in the past 3-4 weeks (thank you spring break blah), and I want to lose like 30 lbs. I'm bearly breathing in my size 10's these days lol! Horrible I know. I want to get back into my size 10's comfortably so about 25 lbs I say because I look good in that size (I'm 5'10 btw hr glass figure). So I plan on fasting for 21 days on water. (I'm not big on the weighing rather how I look/feel in my clothing) The most I've done straight water is 14 days, then I broke it with 7 days of juice. I would like to go back to a 75% raw diet, as I keep going back and forth unfortunately. I'm really getting sick of this yo/yo struggling. I really don't know why as I feel/look like complete crap when I eat processed food, must be that psychological stuff, anyways enough rambling. I plan to start tomorrow, anyone w/me? I would love email buddies- no matter what kind of fast you're doing: anya.bailey@gmail.com

we can do this!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)