CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diet soda and coffee

jaaynee Views: 1,799
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 693,066

Re: diet soda and coffee

well, some health nuts will cringe when I say this but....
I would fast every 24 hrs, having a latte, diet iced tea and water, then after 24 hrs were up I would eat a hamburger from Mc Donalds or I would get some veg hot and sour soup from the chinese shop with 1 spring roll, or I would have a greek salad. I found that if I ate lunch I would want to eat again for dinner so I just stuck to eating dinners. (When I couldnt sleep I would nibble on crackers) Some times I would fast 36 hrs or even 48 hrs, depending on how much I could distract myself from eating. It took almost 3 months of this. I did have somewhat of an active job at the time but not active enough that the exercise of it would cause me to lose that much weight but it was active enough that I was distracted from thinking about eating. I had loads of energy and didnt got through that much detox. I went to the mall every couple days an looked at the clothes that I wanted to buy and that I would soon fit into. I bought them right before I decided to take a trip to europe. What a wonderful way to live! I ended up moveing there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)