CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 post-40 day MC Fast

traceye Views: 1,021
Published: 16 years ago

Day 3 post-40 day MC Fast

Well, things are moving along quite nicely (yes, the pun was intended) and regular BM's about 1.5 hours after eating. I am having fresh squeezed Orange/Grapefruit/Lemon juice in the morning, then I use the same concoction with strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, plain organic yogurt, etc. in smoothies (got a cool smoothie machine from Costco) and add my Udo's Super Blend oil to that and when I've finished it, I take 3 probiotics. I started going back to the gym on Monday - doing lots of cardio and even some running!!!! Now, that might sound boring, but I HATE running, so I don't do it. Am doing weight training every other trip, after cardio and the days that I do cardio alone, I do a lot of crunches and recumbent bike for a few miles. I think it is helping to keep me going with the weight loss - 1 pound loss since I came off the Master-Cleanse and I still feel great. Also, I am keeping up with drinking tons of water - that really works for me.

I started the fast at 251 (turns out my personal trainer at the gym wrote it down wrong) and not 246, like I had initially posted and this morning I weigh 211, so that's a grand total of 40 pounds in 40 days + 3 post-fast days (I finished the fast at 212#), but remember too, for the first 2.5 weeks, I continued at the gym with my weight training (very heavy), so that helped speed things along, I'm sure.

I still have a long way to go and I'm determined to keep eating healthy and lots of juicing - doing a liver cleanse this weekend and a Bowel Cleanse or 2 or more with lots of water and exercise.

I'll check back again this weekend and let you know how it's going.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.645 sec, (1)