CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 40 done!! 1st Day Post-Fast

newdina Views: 1,174
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 693,001

Re: Day 40 done!! 1st Day Post-Fast

Well, day 40 of my Master-Cleanse was done yesterday and today I'm onto fresh-squeezed OJ and it tastes sooooooooooooooooo good!!! I am also drinking lots of water and since this is my first day post-fasting, I'm doing things the right way because I don't want to lose all the benefits I've gained (and lost) from this 40-day fast I've done.

I went to the gym today for the first time in over 2 weeks (I stopped on my Doctor's recommendation to get the most out of my fast/detoxification processes) and thought for sure I would've lost some muscle tone - but I didn't!!! I was doing weight training at the same level and even a little more intense for lower body than before and I have way more energy and this time, I didn't use my cardio as a warm-up, I used my cardio as a full-blown workout and thought I'll never have enough "stuff" left to weight train, because that's what happens to me when I do a lot of cardio first, but not this time - lots of "stuff" left to weight train - I love it!!!

I am so determined that I'm not going to "slide" back into my old bad habits and work towards being healthy healthy healthy. I do my Liver Flush next week, so we'll see how that goes, but for now, I'm feeling awesome. I'll see how I feel after the day is over and tomorrow I have some soup!!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (1)