CureZone   Log On   Join
Probiotics

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
traceye Views: 1,523
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,977

Probiotics

Probiotics are the "good bugs" and here's a quote about what they do:

"Probiotic bacteria favorably alter the intestinal microflora balance, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, promote good digestion, boost immune function, and increase resistance to infection.1 2 People with flourishing intestinal colonies of beneficial bacteria are better equipped to fight the growth of disease-causing bacteria."

Basically I was told by my Doctor that fasting shuts down the metabolism and gives the digestive system a badly needed "rest" and that through exercise, probiotics and flax seed oil (2 tbsp a day in fruit juice or smoothie), that I have to get my metabolism going again and since I have such a slow metabolism (food loves to stay with me and hang around for longer than it should - i.e. grapes take over 36 hours for my body to digest), I have to do whatever I can to stimulate it.

I am planning on doing a liver cleanse approx. 1-2 weeks following the completion of the Master-Cleanse because that's another metabolic booster in that it gets the liver/gallbladder functioning properly again and in my case, I know I will be doing many liver cleanses, not just one.

As for fasting, it's done nothing but wonders for me - my skin, hair and body look so different. I've lost so much weight and I only plan on gaining back whatever it takes to fill the colon (usually about 6 pounds) and since I drink so much more water now, I plan on keeping up that routine indefinitely.

I will also start back 6 days a week at the gym at the end of the first week following my breaking the Master-Cleanse fast - I plan on taking 2 or 3 weeks in total to break it very slowly and the gym will be getting my butt back in gear, working towards my weight-training again.

As for a Juice Fast, I don't think your metabolism shuts down at all, maybe slows a bit, but you're getting the juice, so you still have to do some digesting - you should google this site for this information. I know people lose on juice fasting, but I know people lose more on The Master Cleanse and water alone.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)