CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 35

traceye Views: 1,001
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,960

Re: Day 35

As of this morning, I am sitting at 205, so that's 41 pounds in total and I'm at day 37 now.

I don't know about recommendations other than I eased myself into this with using The Master Cleanse morning and night and a low-carb meal for a lunch/midday meal. I also must say that I don't work out of the house, but do work at home and also look after my granddaughter, shop, clean, etc. and really had no problems, other than the odd crampy day when I used the HLT, which I couldn't take anymore. I am now using the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) every other day and plan on doing mini-fasts on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and plan on eating very healthily and start taking probiotics to get my system "working" again after the fast is over. Maybe ease into it over a period of 7-10 days or so and see how you feel? Maybe go raw for those days or juicing. I'm lucky I guess, I've heard of others really detoxing badly and I've basically breezed through this and if I wasn't so darned bored and having a pink detoxed tongue, I'd probably continue to 60 days.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)