CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is a Fasting For Weight Loss Forum - not a "Sell Isagenix Forum"

my2rotties Views: 1,485
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,882

Re: This is a Fasting For Weight Loss Forum - not a "Sell Isagenix Forum"

I am not ignorant and I am not making any money. I got my Isagenix kit yesterday, and laughed my ass off. I really had no idea of what kind of company they were, and now I see what it is all about. I got a ton of propiganda, and after I finsh this kit, I will never buy anything from them. I totally "get" why people got so up in arms over the whole thing now.

My hubby to be and I had a good chuckle over the whole thing, but I started today. I'll do the nine days, it does not bother me at all. Then after that, I'll just do the Master-Cleanse again. I notice my weight started rolling off AFTER I went off of the cleanse. I don't know why, but I dropped 5 pounds in six days, AFTER finshing. I guess my body must be working correctly now.

Honestly, after seeing what this stuff is, I would never suggest it to anyone. At least I know for sure now. I guess I won't mention any progress, since people will think I am trying to sell it. I would go on about the stuff the kit came with, but it is pretty laughable, and I don't need anyone getting pissed at me. However, I'll dot he nine days, and chalk it up to being a learning experience...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)