CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 35

traceye Views: 1,405
Published: 16 years ago

Day 35

Well, I'm at day 35 and will be weaning myself off onto fruit juices starting Monday the 18th. I am planning on still continuing on with The Master Cleanse and fruit juicing, plus a bit of solid fruits for a week or more, with the SWF's still and then will get into the veggie broth and juicing. I've found out that the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (salt water flush) should be continued daily while on liquids and even with a bit of solids, then I can go to every other day or every 3 or 4 days or just once a week. I've been told that it's a colonic cleanse and that it should be done a minimum of once a week for the rest of my life, so I'm going to continue on with that, even though it is disgusting, but it sure works for me. I am checking the internet for a used Champion or VitaMix Juicer because I'm too cheap to spend $400.++ CDN for one. I am sitting about about 206-207# as of yesterday and have decided that because I want to get below the 200# mark, that the longer I extend the juicing aspect of my fasting, the better off I'll be, plus eating some fresh fruits or drinking fresh fruit smoothies will be just what the Doctor ordered because they don't "stay" with me for very long, if you get my drift. I'm glad that when I talk to my Doctor and the Naturopath that they both agree on everything I'm doing and with my blood pressure completely normalized now, my Doctor is especially happy!!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)