CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 32 - 36 pounds lost so far

traceye Views: 1,225
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,893

Re: Day 32 - 36 pounds lost so far

I have been able to do everything, except the gym and I quit that only because I had an ingrown toenail get infected. I couldn't take Antibiotics because it would've ruined the fast, so I let it heal on its own and it's all better. Then when that was done (5 days), I wanted to go back to the gym about day 20 and my Doctor said not to, that now was the the time my body needed only minimal exercise and to let the Cleanser do it's "thing" and not take anything away from it's healing powers, which excessive exercise can do (for some people). So, then he had me Water Fast for 2 days, which just drained me of all energy and then I started back on The Master Cleanser again yesterday after those 2 days and today, my energy is back.

I have found that I have more energy than ever and since I can only do walking, I do that, but find that I'm cleaning and cooking a lot more and I hated doing both before - always too tired and that was before the MC.

I've not stopped working or looking after my granddaughter either.

The detoxing was worse when I drank the Herbal Laxative Tea morning and night - I was always in the bathroom all day and all night and felt kind of crappy, so I cut back to the HLT at night and a salt water flush (SWF) in the morning and soon found that I didn't need the HLT at night, it was still too much, so now it's just the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the morning and I'm cleaned out within an hour or 2 afterwards.

All in all, I'd say things were pretty easy on this and the detox symptoms at first - headache, backache, tiredness, etc. were short lived and once I got past day 6 or 7, it's really been a breeze. But, that's for me, others may not find it that way.

My Doctor only wanted me to do 2 days of Water Fasting because of it's strength-zapping properties (for me at least) and that's exactly what it was like - I felt like I'd run a 400 mile marathon, I was just wiped out and did nothing. I couldn't work either - no strength to even type. My Doctor, whose a regular Doctor is really into alternative therapies tells me that to do a water only fast, most (not all) people should be prepared to "not work and take it easy" during the water fast. In other words, he tells me that is when a person should become a bed or couch potato, because you need to conserve energy for your body to use for healing/detox purposes and not running, working, etc.

Hope this makes sense.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)