CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Problems during a fast

jaaynee Views: 1,193
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,840

Re: Problems during a fast

Hi,
I am here on day 9 of a (planned) 21 day fast. I have 12 more pounds that I want to lose before I go back to eating. I am having continued problems. It seems like each day I get worse. For instance, I have next to 0 energy. The first 5 days, I could handle going for walks and felt pretty good, except for hunger pains, but now, I am having difficulty walking from room to room. Whenever I stand up, I get a rush of blood to the head, get incredibly dizzy, my vision becomes blurry and I feel like I am going to pass out. I know it isn't recommended to go beyond 10 days of fasting, but I am determined to go the full 21 days I had set out for. I drank a Lite EmergenC w/ 0 cal, 0 sugar, 0 artificial sweeteners to try and balance out my electrolytes, but it didn't help much. Is there anything, aside from eating again, that I could do to diminish my lethargy and the feeling as if I am going to faint and can't stand on my own? I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)