CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes I lost 8 lbs in 2 days

slate Views: 1,874
Published: 16 years ago

Yes I lost 8 lbs in 2 days

Hey everyone I am new here and Ryan (gettinghealthier) I hope he didnt mind that I said his name asked me to give my testimony. Yes he was not lying 8 Lbs in two days and I feel great. I like probably everyone else here has tried multiple diets and everything else but this is great. Thanks to Ryan he hooked me up with the people he got hooked up with and they are spectacular and the cleanse is easy. Very friendly people and seem to have you best interest at heart. They have a system put together that absolutly blew me away because I think if I would have just ordered the products my results would not be this good so far because it can be a little confusing. Thank You Ryan and I cant wait untill I get my results from my first 9 day cleanse (but I think Im gonna go longer). I would suggest to anyone thinking about doing this cleanse that you get in contact with the people that we did because they coach you through the cleanse so if you have any symptoms or questions they are there to answer them. Some of them are doctors and nurtitionist so obviously that is a huge help. So good luck to everyone with weight loss mine is coming off and coming off faster than I could ever imagine.

SLATE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)