CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i need to loose weight

traceye Views: 1,050
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,805

Re: i need to loose weight

I have tried these:

Cabbage Soup Diet - lost about 5 pounds
Atkins - I lost 50 pounds, but slacked off and gained it back when I quit smoking.
Weight Watchers - all phases, low carb, low fat, etc. I lost 15 pounds on that, then started to gain for no reason, so I quit on my Doctor's instructions
Herbal Magic - lost nothing
Dietician Diet - from the Hospital - I gained 10 pounds in a month.

My biggest problem is that I have an extremely slow slow slow metabolism and am what my Doctor calls a "super gainer", so he's the one and a naturopath who suggested The Master Cleanser hoping I would last 40-60 days on it, then ease myself slowly into a vegan/raw diet combined with tons of exercise to continue on with the weight loss, which is what I plan on doing. The Master Cleanser is the first weight loss plan that isn't because it's initially a cleanser that's worked for me and my Doctor is hoping I will be able to straighten out most of the damage I've done to my body with smoking and bad eating habits. I think he's right (so far).

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.268 sec, (1)