CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank You Tracey and GettingHealthier

traceye Views: 938
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,800

Re: Thank You Tracey and GettingHealthier

That is too bad that Master-Cleanse didn't work for you, from the research I've done and checking in at the Master-Cleanse forum here, when one doesn't lose weight it's usually because there's either a lot of inner healing going on or you could have an extremely slow metabolism, so even moving onto this new cleanse, if you don't do daily workouts or exercising, you might want to incorporate that into your daily routine. I know that I have had several "stalls", then after a few days and once even a week, then poof! 5 or 6 pounds lighter and things with me had changed (i.e. Psoriasis clearing up, infected toe clearing up, skin clearing up, gums looking nice and pink, seeing and hearing better, etc.). But I'm also sure that the Master-Cleanse or a water or juice fast isn't for every body. Myself, I will stick with the MC because it's working and working great and I know that with my slow metabolic rate that's what's causing me to not lose so much so fast either, but I'll persevere, especially since I've reached day 29 and day 40 is only 11 days away.

Take care and keep us up-to-date on your fast, especially things like your progress and the costs - I'm very curious to find that out.

Thanks!!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)