CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 28

traceye Views: 1,101
Published: 16 years ago

Day 28

Am down to 215# now and feeling great. My water intake, not including the Master-Cleanse drinks, is up to 2.5 gallons a day now and I feel that's really helping me "move along". Voiding is basically clear and each void, comes with an elimination, so things are workout out great - sorry for the puns. I have decided to continue on another week and then I'll be at day 35 and see how I feel and if it's like today, then I'll be continuing on another week.

My size 38 jeans are fitting "just right" now - 2 days ago, they were fitting, but a bit snug, so it's cool to get back into them and bend over and be able to have a shirt tucked in without looking like I have a bubblebutt or being pregnant.

I just know that in another week, I'll be able to wear the size 36's I have and then that's it for "smaller" pants for me. So in a week, that'll be my deciding factor and I think the pants will win out. I would like to finish this at about a size 36 or even 34 before going to juicing, but with not lifting weights I am losing the water bulk that my muscles were holding, but I don't care about that - the muscle tissue itself is still intact and besides, underneath all the fat I have (and soon to say "had"), nobody but me knew it was there anyways.

I am just so glad to be feeling so good and alive for the first time in a very long long long sluggish time. I can even type better now - back up to over 120 wpm!!!!

So, to all of you who are wondering "is it worth it" this fasting? The answer from a former "semi low-carber fried food lover who ate 2 or 3 pieces of fruit a year, maybe" person, it is definitely worth it - not only for the weight loss, for for the inner and outer healing benefits.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)