CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i need to loose weight

traceye Views: 1,098
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,781

Re: i need to loose weight

I too quit smoking and was already about 45 pounds overweight, so adding another 50 didn't help. I'm what they call a "super gainer" - I can gain 5 pounds at the drop of a hat, which means I have an extremely slow slow slow metabolism and that's why I'm on The Master Cleanser fast for detoxification purposes (cleans out all that old nicotine, food, etc.) and the plus is that I'm losing weight and feeling great. I'm on day 28 and am now at 215#, having started at 246# - actually 255, but I was semi-cheating with Master-Cleanse in the morning and night and low carb veggies and whole grains for lunch, so I've lost 40 pounds total in just over a month. The other bonus, if you're like me with a slow metabolism, is that you won't be freezing all the time when fasting - that happens if you have a fast metabolism and if you do, now's a great time to start this. I prepared for The Master Cleanser like I said, doing it with low carbs for a week before to prepare my system for detoxing and it was a breeze - some food cravings on day 1, 2 and lesson 3 and none after that. Water Fasting you should look into further - if you have work, kids, home stuff, activities to do, please make sure you check into the water because you need to rest, as much rest as possible and many take the time off from work to do it. With The Master Cleanser , you can continue to do what you're doing, but first, please read through the posts here from beginning to end and then check the Master Cleanser forum and you'll find diehards that say it's not for losing weight, but even the author Stanley Burroughs says it's a great weight loss fast, so those diehards just have their own interpretation or just choose to not read the diet part. Whatever you decide to do, please be prepared in advance and reading through these forums like I mentioned will prepare you better than you can imagine.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)