CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It Works! My story

traceye Views: 1,093
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,760

Re: It Works! My story

That is super and just what I wanted to read!! I know it can be done and you've proved it!! Congratulations!! Now, can you tell me when you broke your fast, how did you do it? Like how long did it take you to get to solids and which solids did you start with? I'm planning juicing for a bit after I finish (am doing The Master Cleanser ), then onto fruits, then slowly onto vegetables (soups, lightly steamed, etc.), then might add some fish & chicken later, but much much later (maybe). I'm wanting to see how I feel with just fruits & vegetables, seeds & nuts and get my body used to that, then try a piece of fish and see how that makes me feel. I like you have a problem with bread - I love it and it loves me more, that and too much fats, so I'm hoping to just keep the bad ones away, but have only healthy grains and fats with my other foods.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)