CureZone   Log On   Join
Cut 'n Paste how-to

traceye Views: 1,267
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,742

Cut 'n Paste how-to

Here's the easy way to cut 'n paste the text - we need to use the forum to stay informed and private emails do not convey that IMHO.

If this new fast is this awesome, then I say we should all read about it because I know when I'm finished the MC, I'd be willing to jump right into another fast, but I want to know about it and it shoudl be posted here so people can ask each other questions and find out about it and you can help people, because you know all about it and private emails do not do that. Here's my cut 'n paste "how to" - very easy:

Right-click your mouse at the beginning of the text and move your mouse down to the bottom of the text or scroll down and this will highlight all of the text. Keeping the text highlight - i.e. don't use your mouse or spacebar, you click the CTRL + C keys and that copies the text, then you start a message and left-click your mouse here in the Message Body area, that you already know how to use and click the CTRL + V keys and that will paste the text here and poof! you hit the submit button and there's the text.

If you need any help whatsoever and you can't figure out how to cut 'n paste - please email me directly at equinedzyn@yahoo.com and I'll be more than happy to cut 'n paste the text in a message here for all to read.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)