CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Almost two thirds done...

traceye Views: 840
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,611

Re: Almost two thirds done...

You are doing great!!!! I have been lucky with the working out - I've slowed down a bit only because I want to detox more, but I think it helped that I was going to the gym 6-7 days a week before starting the Master-Cleanse and energy - I've got more energy than I know what to do with. I don't know why, but I do and it drove my family nuts on Sunday when I made Easter Dinner - they kept telling me to sit still, but I couldn't. I just kept on cooking and cleaning at the same time. I even cleaned up my house that morning (with a little [very] help from hubby) from top to bottom and that hasn't been done for months - you know, dusting, walls, windows, etc. and now it is and I can clean again in another 6 months! I work at home and thought I wouldn't make it - all the temptations are sitting in the fridge downstairs, but it hasn't made a difference. I think these forums have been the biggest help to me - I read them every time I think I might want to end my fast and put me back on track every time. I don't know if I would've made it this far without help from you all!!

Tracey :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)