CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 19

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
traceye Views: 839
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,590

Re: Day 19

Well, after day 3 everything seems to be a breeze and I just take it day by day or really week by week. I'm so surprised and happy with myself that I can say "no" to food that I love to eat. I doubt that I'll say no forever and will have some of the "bad stuff", but now I know I can control myself and not be lazy (which I was believe me) and just eat it. I also like it too that even the fast food places like Rotten Ronnies and A&W and Wendy's all have salads now and some are incorporating fruit salads - all made with fresh, organic fruits & vegetables in my area!!!

It seems weird, but starting on day 8 I started dreaming about eating fresh fruit and I used to gravitate towards the cakes, cookies, pizza areas of the grocery store, now I'm always walking near the fruits and veggies and the other stuff doesn't interest me! Who knows, I may never eat another hamburger or chicken strip ever!! I know I don't need them to survive and I think by fasting/detoxing I'm getting rid of all that old food that's stayed inside of me and by doing that my body is telling me that good food will only taste good and bad stuff is going to taste bad, oily, greasy, etc. Weird how that's working, yet I'm not hungry - I have to force myself to drink my 8c of Master-Cleanse each day - I actually put on a timer, because I forget!!

You will get there - I didn't start off immediately, that's why I integrated my Master-Cleanse into my diet first and I think that helped me immensely and then I started looking at myself more in the mirror and then realized how I let my love of bad foods get me where I was and I was losing weight by working out at the gym, just not fast enough for me, so here I am. I guess I just didn't care enough about myself and thought I was invincible, but after having friends and family too both get sick and die around me, I had to face my mortality and it wasn't fun and in fact, was pretty scarey and I figured after I quit smoking so successfully, why couldn't I do this too? And I did!!! I didn't do it myself though - this forum and the Master-Cleanse forum both have all of you and you've all been a huge inspiration to me and I know without all of you, I wouldn't be here saying what I'm saying.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)