CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I fell off the wagon

marionnette Views: 943
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 692,210

Re: I fell off the wagon

dear..cleanseme..
oh, it is sometimes so difficult!!!
tahnk you for sharing with us your doubts and feelings about what you did..who here has never been falling off the wagon???
i'm today on day 3 of a water fast, and i've been thinking of having some juice today as well just because i felt so weak and i'm starting a new job and wish i can be..alert..alive!!!
i had some sweets, mint little things today, i kind of had to, felt so weak and was about to meet someone for the job starting and about to disuss important staff..i felt a lot better after..these were just less than 10calories each but i still feel i've been cheating, but it's fine, we put the line so high, i think we can accept and fogive ourselves for the few mistakes we make sometimes!!!
give yourself a bit rest before you start again(from my experience, it is necessary...)and keep confidence, and juice can be a good solution, i'm thinking of it too, though i'll try to stick to water as long as i feel.."OK"
i wish you lots of success, patience and peace
love
marion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)