CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honey and sage face mask/scrub

Lisa Views: 4,254
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 69,191

Re: Honey and sage face mask/scrub

Cool tip, got any more? I love the idea of making my own natural cosmetics and perfumes, lotions, etc, so as to bypass the harmful garbage corporate america keeps trying to convince us is sooo good for us... I do agree about the mask, although I've never used the version with sage in it, just honey (which is sooo wonderful for the skin), here's my spin on your old favorite: When my face is really dry and the skin seems like its almost peeling I just put honey on my face and gently scrub in a circular motion, it's sooo awesome, the stickiness of the honey completely pulls off all the peeling skin making it brand new fresh skin when you rinse... also when I'm in the mood for an exfoliator I GENTLY scrub a little Sugar on my skin, since the Sugar can feel rough almost like sandpaper it might help to wet it down just a little by making a thick paste with water... I do have a question, I'm always suffering from breakouts and oily skin so I'm basically forced to wear foundation to coverup the beasts. But I sooo hate store-bought foundation for the following reasons: 1. can never seem to match the right color so I end up with a bright pink face like a clown... 2. It's not even THAT effective at covering the beasts... 3. Makes my skin even greasier and oilier... So I'm wondering if there's any way at all to possibly make your own foundation at home??? wouldn't that be wonderful??? also stuff like lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc would be cool to know how to make... Got any ideas??? xoxo Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)