CureZone   Log On   Join
Positive reinforcement

jaaynee Views: 358
Published: 16 years ago

Positive reinforcement

Somethings I found helpful in the past...

I weigh myself evry morning and sometimes at night... I love to see the scale go down! and the days when it doesnt I dont fret about it because I am sure that it will be down by the evening or the next day...

I go to the mall! Imagery is a wonderful tool! I look at all the nice clothes that I am going to be able to wear soon! especially all the sring clothes that are coming in already! knowing fasting is bringing me down pound by pound I can visualise the clothes gradully fitting me...

Sometimes when I find fasting hard I do a dry fast. That is a fast without any water or liquids. sometimes I find it easier not drinking anyinthg at all for a few hours than drinking all that I want when I want. I feel sometimes when I drink more I feel like eating and having something solid in my stomache. So I just dont drink anything for a few hours and that first sip is ohhhh so goooooood when it reches your lips!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)