CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I hate about being fat!!!!!!!!

2ndchance Views: 1,375
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 691,828

Re: What I hate about being fat!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain believe me! I hate to even step foot inside a department store. You know I went to buy a winter coat this year, I went into the plus size section and couldn't find a coat that would do up! I had a baby last year (actually almost a year ago) and have almost gone back up to my highest pregnancy weight! :(

I hate that I feel like everyone is judging me when I'm out in public. I hate that my weight has such an effect on my relationship. I know my boyfriend loves me (together 7 years)and says that my weight doesn't change anything....but there's that one fleeting look I catch on his face sometimes when he catches me changing etc......disappointment.

Well, I'm done with it. I started a juice fast on Monday. Not sure how long I will go for. I'm not going to sabotage myself with setting some crazy amount of days. Basically I want to cleanse my body and just start to feel better so I can actually get motivated to get into shape. So the least number of days that seems beneficial is 10, if I want to go longer after that my body will tell me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)