CureZone   Log On   Join
Yesterday was my 10th Day-34lbs.less

ANGIE2004 Views: 1,126
Published: 17 years ago

Yesterday was my 10th Day-34lbs.less

After struggling on this fasting thing. I finally was able to pull through a good 10 days. I know I could have pulled a few more days but, overall, I am happy with the results and stopped today.

I have read that more than 10 days requires supervision and I am a chicken when it comes to doing something when it is not advisable. So, 10 days was good enough for me.

I don't think I will be doing any more fasting until the end of next year or when I think I need to.

As far as the weightloss, GEEZ! I never thought I could lose so much weight so quickly. I am heavy still, and weighed in at 211 this morning (5"4'-heavy bottom body), from 245 11 days ago. That's the only good thing, I guess, is the bigger you are the bigger the loss.

I decided to continue doing some of those flushes I've read so much here on Curezone to keep my system clean. And pick up on some exercising as well.

I will be stickin to high protein and 500-600 cal./day for a few weeks to not gain this loss back so quickly. I also have bought about 6 exercise tapes and started using them today since I began incorporating calories.

I was doing a water-only (distilled) fast and did not exercise at all. The whole stomach growling did go away after about the 4th day. This experience was "OK". I can't say I felt a rush of energy and can't really say I felt too bad either. I just felt empty, bored, and whatever else goes with a "just here" feeling.

So, if a big gal like me can stick to it for 10 days whoever is struggling out there can do it too!

Good Luck and Happy Fasting!

Angie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.392 sec, (1)