CureZone   Log On   Join
You're quite welcome and...

bellyache Views: 774
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,757

You're quite welcome and...

I am glad you have your mind set on doing this fast. Honestly...heh the first five days were probably the worst. I used to drink a lot of coke and I suffered from horrible headaches. I also had a little trouble at the end (day 13-14) because I wanted pizza. lol. However, I am on day 2 of my 40 day fast and I haven't had too bad of headaches. (I don't drink caffeine anymore, so that's a big help. Although I do drink lots of soda.)

I mostly did internet searching and I did read a couple of books on fasting: The Detox diet and the detox plan, although I've been doing my own thing. I also have a book that has prayers and affirmations that I use to help me get through the tuffer moments. I must also say that some of my family was also motivation. My mother worries for me, but she doesn't discourage me and that was helpful during my first fast and this one. I steer clear of telling people who I think are against fasting though, because like it or not, negative comments from friends, family, co-workers do have an effect. I hope to hear from you soon! and Good luck with starting out. =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)