CureZone   Log On   Join
New here, question cleansing.

morton19 Views: 963
Published: 17 years ago

New here, question cleansing.

Hello, this is my first post to this board. I have done several 1-5 day juice fasts in the past. I am on day 3 of a mainly water fast, with a couple of sips of heavily diluted juice in the mid morning and afternoon. I am hoping to wean myself off of the juice within the next day or so. I have lost 8 pounds so far and today is the only day that I have felt any real tiredness or weakness. Day 3 and 4 are the worst, right??

I have read that you should do a Bowel Cleanse each day to help combat the toxins; help with the hunger pangs, give you more energy, improve mental clarity, and clear up your skin (mine has broken out like crazy). Have any of you found this to be true? Has anyone not done bowel cleansing and not have had negative results?

I have a horrible reaction to senna, so the laxative teas are out. I tried to do a salt water flush this morning and am still waiting for the desired results. I couldn't finish the whole glass of water because it made me gag, so that could be why I haven't had a movement yet. I was thinkin that I could take some vitamin c, which has always worked for me in the past, but I am worried about what that would do to my stomach. So I guess that leaves me with the enema. Is it safe to use an enema every day? Or should it just be every couple of day? Would that lead to dependency for a bm after the fast is broken? I have never used an enema before, so is your basic store bought one okay?

Thanks for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.797 sec, (1)