CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling depressed from lack of willpower!!!

littlestar Views: 946
Published: 17 years ago

Feeling depressed from lack of willpower!!!

Hi everyone,

I am so disgusted with myself!!! I don't know what my problem is lately. I know that Christmas is around the corner. Still I continue to eat!!!
Well, it's now or never for me because I just found out I am spending New Year's Eve with this guy I haven't seen for a long time and there is no way I would fit in a sexy little dress like this! I am 20 pounds too heavy, currently back up to 119, and should weigh NO MORE than 102-105 at 5'1. My Goal weight is 98-100 again.

I think I've been so stressed out with finals lately that I somehow justify "rewarding" myself with food. It is pure Torcher for me to see how fat I have gotton...some Reward huh!?

I bought the stuff to do Master-Cleanse but honestly I think I do better simply water fasting. Something about the Master-Cleanse seems to wake up my taste buds, (or maybe I just haven't gotton past the tough part) I am so pathetic I end up eating the lemons too.

Anyways, I just had to confess to you all and say that I am starting anew! ~ How many times have I said that?
I know, I know!!! But you know how you have to be mentally ready & psyc yourself up in some way? My motivation is looking & feeling awesome in that little black dress!

.....20 days til New Year's eve :)

Anyone else want to join?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)