CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 5 today

mko Views: 861
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,096

Re: day 5 today

thanks K for responding to my message,

I have tried the lemon drink hot,warm and cold. Hot was the way for 3 days then i worked at warm to yesterday throwing ice-cubes in it to try and help. Thanks to your info on the energy and such coming from the syrup i will quit whining and just muddle threw.
As far as the weight loss....let me explain that when i got on the scale monday morning i was in tears. I had managed to gain 16 pounds in the last 2 months. I shouldn't have been surprised as i have been eating all the things that i wanted as getting ready for a thinner life. Why we do these things to ourselves is beyond me.
I would feel really good if i could lose an addition 48 pounds. So keep that in mind when you look at my large weight loss. I bet you don't have as many pounds to let go of.
I am excited that i have found something that seems to be working. I lost my sister to cancer 2 1/2 years ago. The last few months when things got harder...i started to treat myself to sugar. This was the beginning of the end. I also was on zoloft to help through all of this and that put 40 pounds on me.
Anyway....good luck to you on this cleanse....to your mom too.
MKO

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)