CureZone   Log On   Join
WHOOSH!! I down 28# in 20 days!

Views: 2,578
Published: 18 years ago

WHOOSH!! I down 28# in 20 days!

Whoosh girl here again. I use to post on the Water Fasting forum but WOW did that forum turn bad for us. All we want is a little support and each time I wanted to share my success and hardships I felt like I was being reprimanded just cuz I went on a Water Fast to primarily lose weight. Because of that I just didn't log on anymore. I didn't feel the negative vibe was helping me motivate myself. I'm so glad that this board was created though. I plan on visiting more often!!

This is my second time doing a water fast. The first time I fail and didn't get pass the 18th day (somewhere around there). I'm more motivated this time because I know the holidays are coming around I would love to wear a slim fitting red shirt to show off my new waist!!! I haven't had one for a long time now. LOL. I'm 5'3" 5'4" I get different responses when I go in for a weigh in. My starting weight this time was 179# and today I weigh 151#. I was startled but I let out a yelp that freaked out my pets!!!

I feel great now. I used to feel sluggish and the hunger pains were awful for the first week. I had been tempted but I'm not that interested in food anymore. Although when I get a whiff of mac and cheese I want to slam my face in the dish. I do occassionally drink apple juice just a few sips less than 1/2 a cup. I'm not really exercising because I read that I shouldn't. I also don't like to exercise. I'm a lazy gal. :) I guess that's why I got fat in the first place.

My plan is to go for 40 days or so. Until my body is starting to shut down and not let me function. Let's see if I can make it this time around!!

I wish everyone here lots of luck in reaching your own personal goals. I used to think I couldn't do this but this hasn't been too bad. I hope that you will also feel that way soon.

Happy slimming and keep sipping that water!!! Feel free to let me know what your progress is too. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)